SUBMIT AND VIEW SGMA INFORMATION AND DATA
GSA Formation Notification System
Local Agency/Entity Access
For local agency, GSA, and watermaster access an account is required.GSA Resources
GSP Reporting System
A SGMA Portal account is required to submit a GSP and/or an Initial Notification.GSP Reporting System Resources
- Printable Elements Guide Excel Template
- GSP Reporting System and Monitoring Network Module User Manual
- GSP Reporting System Quick Submittal Guide
- GSP Reporting System Q&A
- GSP Annual Reporting Module User Manual.pdf
- Part A. Groundwater Extractions.xlsx
- Part A. Groundwater Extractions_03082022.xlsx
- Part B. Groundwater Extraction Methods.xlsx
- Part B. Groundwater Extraction Methods_03082022.xlsx
- Part C. Surface Water Supply.xlsx
- Part C. Surface Water Supply_03082022.xlsx
- Part D. Total Water Use.xlsx
- Part D. Total Water Use_03082022.xlsx
- GSP Annual Report FAQ
GSP Reporting System
This system is intended for use by Groundwater Sustainability Agencies (GSAs) to submit Groundwater Sustainability Plans (GSPs), as required by §353.4 of the Groundwater Sustainability Plan Emergency Regulations (23 CCR) and for public to access and comment on submitted GSPs.
A SGMA Portal account is required to submit a GSP, but is not required to view or comment on submitted GSPs.
GSP Annual Report Module
This module is intended for use by GSAs submitting GSP Annual Reports required by §356.2 of the Groundwater Sustainability Plan Emergency Regulations (23 CCR). GSAs will be required to submit GSP Annual Reports through this module. Monitoring data required to be reported to the Department with the annual report, per 23 CCR §354.40, must be submitted electronically through the Monitoring Network Module on the SGMA Portal.
Alternative Reporting System
The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act asks watermasters or managers of adjudicated areas to submit certain values and documents to DWR by April 1 of each year. (see Water Code section §10720.8) This site was developed to allow watermasters and managers to submit the required information to DWR.
Watermasters and managers of adjudicated areas must establish a secure User ID and Password in order to access the system and submit information. Once submitted, the information for a reporting year is locked. If updates or corrections are necessary, please send an email to Timothy.Ross@water.ca.gov.
NOTE: All information submitted to the Adjudicated Basin Annual Reporting System website can be viewed by the public.