Initial Notification of Potential Basin Boundary Modification Request
PRINT VIEW OF INITIAL NOTIFICATION
1. LOCAL AGENCY INFORMATION
|Name:||Montecito Water District|
|Address:||583 San Ysidro Road|
2. LOCAL AGENCY POINT OF CONTACT INFORMATION
|Address:||621 Chapala Street|
3. LINKS TO LOCAL AGENCY'S INTERNET WEBSITE
General information regarding potential basin boundary modification process is posted or will be posted.
4. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL BASIN BOUNDARY MODIFICATION REQUEST
- Currently, a section of the southeast Montecito Groundwater Basin, as delineated by Bulletin 118, is outside of the Montecito Water District's Service area and within the Carpinteria Valley Water District's Service area. This Jurisdictional boundary modification request is to revise the existing boundary to follow the service area boundary between the Montecito and Carpinteria Valley Water Districts. The modification, which would impact less than one square mile of basin, would simplify implementation of groundwater management and is supported by both Montecito and Carpinteria Valley Water Districts.
5. POTENTIAL BASIN(S)/SUBBASIN(S)
6. MAP OR DOCUMENT OF POTENTIAL BASIN BOUNDARY MODIFICATION
Uploaded document: n/a
Created on 08/24/2017 at 12:15PM, last modified on 08/24/2017 at 1:09PM and page generated on 02/18/2018 at 11:31PM