Initial Notification of Potential Basin Boundary Modification Request
PRINT VIEW OF INITIAL NOTIFICATION
1. LOCAL AGENCY INFORMATION
|Name:||County of Santa Barbara GSA - Santa Maria Basin Fringe Areas|
|Address:||130 E. Victoria Street, 200|
2. LOCAL AGENCY POINT OF CONTACT INFORMATION
|Address:||130 E Victoria|
3. LINKS TO LOCAL AGENCY'S INTERNET WEBSITE
General information regarding potential basin boundary modification process is posted or will be posted.
4. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL BASIN BOUNDARY MODIFICATION REQUEST
- The request is to eliminate fringe portions of the basin in Santa Barbara County that lie outside of the boundary of the adjudicated basin. These areas all have some combination of the following properties: improperly mapped consolidated materials, parcels managed pursuant to the adjudication that are split by the shapefile that the basin water master provided to DWR, areas of limited connectivity and limited contribution to the main basin, and/or areas of limited to no groundwater use.
5. POTENTIAL BASIN(S)/SUBBASIN(S)
3-012 SANTA MARIA
6. MAP OR DOCUMENT OF POTENTIAL BASIN BOUNDARY MODIFICATION
Uploaded document: SMFringe_DWR.pdf
Created on 02/27/2018 at 2:41PM, last modified on 02/27/2018 at 2:41PM and page generated on 01/17/2020 at 2:37PM